Sunday, March 13, 2011

'You Fascists Bound to Lose'-Woody Guthrie

Well we'll show these fascist what a couple hillbillies can do!

Well I am a gonna tell you fascists, you may be surprised, people in this world, are gettin' organized. You bound to lose, You fascist bound to lose.

All of you fascists bound to lose, I said. All of you Fascist bound to lose.
All of you fascists bound to lose, I said. All You fascist bound to lose. You Bound to lose, all you fascist bound to lose.

There's people in every nation, marchin' side by side, marchin' across the fields where a million fascists died. You bound to lose, You fascist bound to lose.

All of you fascists bound to lose, I said. All of you Fascist bound to lose.
All of you fascists bound to lose, I said. All You fascist bound to lose. You Bound to lose, all you fascist bound to lose.

All of you fascists bound to lose, I said. All of you Fascist bound to lose.
All of you fascists bound to lose, I said. All You fascist bound to lose. You Bound to lose, all you fascist bound to lose.

No comments: